This post is an indication that you are interested to learn more about LinkedIn Learning or plan to enroll in online training and courses offered by LinkedIn Learning.
If this is the case, then you’ve come to the right place. We will help you access LinkedIn site, its benefits and the cost of LinkedIn learning.
We will be discussing these topics below:
- What is LinkedIn Learning?
- How does it work?
- The most popular and best LinkedIn online Courses
- LinkedIn Learning costs and its value.
- LinkedIn Learning for Business
- Final thoughts
What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn offers many video tutorials and training to users through its online platform. You will be issued a certificate after completing the virtual training. This certificate can be proudly displayed on your LinkedIn newsfeed.
LinkedIn’s learning and development platform allows you to:
- You can improve your knowledge on many topics. You can choose from many learning programs, including accounting, SEO, sales and HR.
- This allows you to build credibility with LinkedIn certifications, which are available after the training.
- Remote training and online classes can help you grow your career.
- LinkedIn learn can help you discover new business areas and sectors.
You can access the courses from any location and they cover many subjects. These courses are accessible to anyone, regardless of their skills or qualifications. You can begin with “basic” or “beginner”, then progress to more advanced courses.
This will allow you to learn quickly and easily whenever you need.
The courses are also well-designed. LinkedIn also allows users to schedule a training time at their convenience. This allows you to set your own goals and can self-motivate.
LinkedIn Learning Wor?
LinkedIn Learning and Development Platform is YouTube for professionals looking to learn.
With the intuitive interface, you can access thousands of high-quality virtual trainings. It is easy to navigate the platform and find the desired subjects.
The course catalog contains more than 13,000 online courses.
Let’s talk about the instructional design for LinkedIn Learnings.
First, the home page or banner prominently displays the most recent curriculum.
LinkedIn lets users visit Closely website learning goals and times anywhere between 15 minutes and 120 minutes per day, as we mentioned. These goals are motivating and exciting.
You can also see a reminder of the course or video that you are currently viewing on the portal. The LinkedIn portal has a video library, which allows you to access and view three browsing histories. These include what is currently in progress, saved videos, and what your company recommended.
Learning selections is another amazing feature. Signing up for M-Learning accounts will show you topics that are similar to your interests. You can also find videos and other topics that interest you.
Every field you fill in is displayed on the main page in an order of relevancy.
Let’s say you have been watching videos on personal development and writing. It will now show these topics first.
How do you fill in your interests to find courses on LinkedIn Learning
It’s easy and fast. Linkedin lets you choose the “skills and topics” that interest you. After you fill out your preferences, LinkedIn Learning algorithms will provide relevant training material based on your profile and learning needs.
You must follow these steps to set your preferences
- Register for a LinkedIn Learning account.
- Next, log into your LinkedIn Learning account. Look for the “YOU” tab.
- Next, click the “skills” feature.
- You can now search for the skills that interest you by entering the keywords into the “search skills” field.
- You can also use “suggested Skills” to find topics that suit your interests and skills.
- Once you have completed these steps, click on the “IN Learning” button to return to the main screen.
- There will be plenty of content and ideas to suit your interests and skills.
What are the most popular LinkedIn Learning Courses
You are not sure which course is right for you or what you want to learn. You might also be concerned about getting a course that is not worth your time or does not cover current topics in the B2B market.
We will recommend that you view and explore the homepage. This will let you see what is trending in your industry, and which videos are hot right now.
These options are available on your homepage.
- Current Trends
- LinkedIn Learning Trends
- LinkedIn Learning is very popular
- The most popular topics in the industry you work in.
- New LinkedIn online courses.
Many businesses pay a lot more for the exact same services.
LinkedIn offers a business package to companies and employers, but does not expect multiple users to pay a preferential rate. Although you will need to negotiate with them for a lower price, the charges won’t be less than $19.99.
It is not the only thing that is involved. There are tutoring fees and a learning management system. But what are they?
We came to this conclusion after digging a little deeper into the learning management system and its workings.
- It is a unique algorithm that delivers content according to user consumption.
- You can also push content.
- Virtual coaching is not available.
Due to the complexity of these algorithms, LinkedIn learning is more expensive. You have the option of proposing them or talking about certain courses at discounted rates. However, chances are very low.
The End of the Post
LinkedIn Learning is a great portal for people who are looking to learn new skills, particularly in digital areas. Although the LinkedIn Learning cost is a bit higher than other options, its benefits and overall quality far outweigh this.
Users still want improvements in areas such as training and unaccredited certifications. These issues will be addressed by LinkedIn, we hope and expect.
LinkedIn Learning is a great way to learn, but you must be open to learning and curious.